2009년 8월 12일 수요일

Democratic community

I believe the less attendance makes our democratic community weaker. We all vote our nations president by election. What if only few people discussed and elected our representative by themselves? It won’t be democratic society. Participation is one of the most important points to make our democratic community. Actually most of classes I ever taken in Berkeley, I believe that the rate of attendance is less than 70 percents. I also didn’t attend my class sometimes. If we check our attendance by grading affect, the rate of attendance will be better than now. Some classes I went at every class, and some I went a few times in a month. Why does my behavior like this? In case, the class is helpful for me, my attendance is good, unless it is getting bad as class goes by.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기